Tuesday, 3 March 2009

Bondi Beach



We have survived the sharks at Bondi Beach! We went on a nice coastal walk today and beach hopped until we reached Bondi. We made the most of our last day in the sun and ate ice-creams. The waves were pretty big and we saw some amazing surfers, but decided not to join in!                                                                              12                                                                                                                     68           77888888888888888888888777777788888888888888888888888888      7 8888888889     9990     000-0                                                         

We are staying with three boys at the moment as you can see and they have sabotaged our blog account!!

m ,juuki9/ilo-=p;[

ik;lmm9;mkku8p[llli90oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo;

I leave Amy alone for 1 minute..... 

Oh and Amy forgot to mention that she has found her future husband in the form of a hot surfer on Bondi Beach. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Georgina & Amy,
    We watched a programme on TV about cassowaries. Did you meet any of these huge birds on the Queensland coast?
    G'pa off to Bangkok on 8th March - then to Hamburg at end of the month. We hope to go to France at Eastertime.
    Hope all goes well for the next stage in China and is FUN! Yummy food - get your chopsticks ready!
    Bondi sharks seem to be hungry.........
    Love, G'pa & G'ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sorry haven't replied for ages. Had to catch up on what you have been doing! Surfing sounds really fun and Amy I want to meet this future husband please!!
    Address is:
    JM2/129
    Jack Martin
    University of Warwick
    Coventry
    CV4 7AL
    because you said you wanted it.
    Can't believe you are already leaving Australia! Enjoy it I presume?
    Have loads of fun in China! I have already asked you but very forgetful. When you back from all your travels?
    Louise Moloney :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour ... the 1st thing I do in the mornings when I arrive in the office is check your blog (and BBC Sport!). I sense you'll be sad to leave Oz, but there is always next time. Certainly your tales have excited me to the prospect of visiting the East Coast - much better than reading a Travel Guide!
    Enjoy Shanghai, luv u Dad

    ReplyDelete